Have you ever been in a situation where you’ve ended up taking on someone else’s pet hate or obsession? I’ve recently discovered that I have! We live in what should be a quiet road. The road itself is a dead-end leading to a local church and an old Manor house and farm. Our house is […]
Tag Archives | neighbourliness
- Be eccentric now! (no.21) November 24, 2013
- What’s holding you back from pursuing your dream? June 3, 2013
- Isn’t life funny! March 25, 2014
- What kind of butterfly are you? July 19, 2014
- Finding inspiration in an unexpected place. May 3, 2014
- When Life Gets Messy………. February 27, 2013
- Third Time Lucky September 19, 2016
- Just believe that good things are on their way. January 3, 2016
- The Scratch Messiah, my adventures continue. December 6, 2015
- Where is your escape? November 12, 2015
- New Career. October 20, 2015
- Downton Abbey’s back. October 1, 2015
- KiaIChueng: Wow, wonderful blog layout! How long have you been...
- FrankQZagara: You can certainly see your enthusiasm in the work ...
- isabel: I may have misheard what the young actress who was...
- C. Evans: Nellie Hozier was born in 1888. She was 26 when w...
- isabel: Thanks Debbie. Easier said than done sometimes. Bu...
- Debra Horrocks: Such an inspirational blog Isobel. You are most de...
adventure awareness bereavement. bit of fun cats celebrity. Challenges Cogges creative writing Downton Abbey Embarasing encouragement. Featured feelgoodfactor fun. growing. history inspirational Lupus memorytree Motto's My journey neighbourliness no limits. note to self Poetry popstar Rant semicolonproject Short story. singing surviving uplifting. volunteering WOAPA writing writing prompts
About The Author
I have 2 wonderful sons and my first grandchild has arrived. I’ve recently had a short story included as an appendix in another author’s book. Very pleased.