As anyone who I’m friends with on Facebook can tell you, I have an addiction to doing silly quizzes, like ‘What Disney Princess are you?’ or ‘What colour are you?‘ or ‘What would your medieval profession be?’ Recently I did a quiz to find out what kind of butterfly I was. Bizarre I know, but it was just […]
Tag Archives | growing.
Last night I was invited to a social gathering in a local hostelry. Now I don’t know about you, but at this time of year I’m very reluctant to venture out again after I’ve closed the curtains and put on the fire. This, coupled with the prospect of walking into a crowded pub on my […]
- Be eccentric now! (no.21) November 24, 2013
- What’s holding you back from pursuing your dream? June 3, 2013
- Isn’t life funny! March 25, 2014
- What kind of butterfly are you? July 19, 2014
- Finding inspiration in an unexpected place. May 3, 2014
- When Life Gets Messy………. February 27, 2013
- Third Time Lucky September 19, 2016
- Just believe that good things are on their way. January 3, 2016
- The Scratch Messiah, my adventures continue. December 6, 2015
- Where is your escape? November 12, 2015
- New Career. October 20, 2015
- Downton Abbey’s back. October 1, 2015
- KiaIChueng: Wow, wonderful blog layout! How long have you been...
- FrankQZagara: You can certainly see your enthusiasm in the work ...
- isabel: I may have misheard what the young actress who was...
- C. Evans: Nellie Hozier was born in 1888. She was 26 when w...
- isabel: Thanks Debbie. Easier said than done sometimes. Bu...
- Debra Horrocks: Such an inspirational blog Isobel. You are most de...
About The Author
I have 2 wonderful sons and my first grandchild has arrived. I’ve recently had a short story included as an appendix in another author’s book. Very pleased.